Please contact our Enquiries Service to request the following documents in other accessible formats.
The General Data Protection Regulation 2018 gives individuals a right of access to information about themselves. These pages contain guidelines on how to access information held by the National Library of Wales under the General Data Protection Regulation.
The National Library of Wales takes its obligations with regard to data protection seriously and to this end the Library has a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for ensuring that the Library keeps within the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and also within the terms and conditions of its notification with the Information Commissioner.
- Text of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- Privacy Statement
- Privacy Statement Published Collections
- Privacy Statement Unique Collections
- The Library's entry in the Data Protection Register
(Registration Number: Z7670787)
- Statement concerning the processing of sensitive data
- Subject access requests (see Related Documents)
- The Office of the Information Commissioner
- The Library's Information Security Policy
Contacting the Data Protection Officer: Pedr ap Llwyd is the Library's Data Protection Officer and all data protection enquiries should be directed to him.
Data Protection Officer
National Library of Wales
Telephone: 01970 632 952