Research, Broadcast, Community Screenings, Learning, Exhibition, Creativity, Copies For Commercial Use
The Archive offers a professional service, and a research service to companies and organisations wishing to make commercial use of items in the collection. The service includes:
- research service for information that may be of relevance to the project
- provision written information on available material
- loans of viewing copies for research - subject to certain conditions
- licensing of film material for film, television and new media productions
- further services and support according to the requirements
Copies For Private Use
The Archive can, for a fee, provide copies to individuals for private use. This is subject to obtaining permission from the copyright holders. The individual requiring the copy will be asked to sign a contract which conforms with the Archive’s terms and conditions.
For more information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, complete our online enquiry form
The National Eisteddfod of Wales's TV archive from 1999 is now kept at the Screen and Sound Archive. This means all events held at the Pavilion and Literature pavilion are safeguarded for the future.
Those registered as readers are able to come to view the material at the National Library. Also, competitors, performers, family and friends can buy copies of competitions and ceremonies for private use only.
For more information, please contact email@example.com