Crosswood Estate

These maps originally formed part of the records of the Crosswood (Trawscoed) Estate owned by the Vaughan Family, later Earls of Lisburne. Most of the maps show lands within Ceredigion, including the Crosswood demesne itself. In 1947, the mansion together with the surrounding park, was handed over to the Welsh Agricultural Advisory Service. The Estate Records were deposited by the Earl of Lisburne between 1923 and 1964.