Exhibitions are free to the public and open Monday - Friday between 10.00am and 4.00pm
You must wear a face mask unless there is a valid exemption under Welsh Government Guidelines.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our highest priority to reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19.
What we have put in place to keep you safe
- Clear signage to guide you through the building – some routes may have changed since your last visit
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the building
- Increased cleaning regimes throughout the building
How you can play a part in keeping others safe
- Wear a mask and follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit even if you have been vaccinated
- If you are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone who has the virus in the last 14 days, we request that you don’t visit and enjoy our online resources from home
- Please adhere to the one-way system in the building
- Please make use of the sanitising stations and wash your hands regularly during your visit
Guidelines regarding taking photographs at NLW Exhibitions
- Taking photographs in the galleries is allowed for personal, non-commercial use only. However, the Library reserves the right, at times, not to allow photography for reasons of rights, safety and taste.
- Each exhibition will have clear signage noting whether or not photography is allowed.
- Cameras and mobile phones are allowed.
- Flash photography is not allowed.
- Tripods are not allowed.
- It is the visitor’s responsibility not to infringe any laws relating to rights.
Food and Drink
Please be aware that food and drink are not allowed in the Library's exhibition areas.